A.R.M.S. provides support in a variety of ways:
- Actively participating in “Deployments and Welcome Home” events and “Freedom Salute” programs and activities
- Providing direct assistance to military family members in need
- Working closely with the local military bases addressing quality of life issues for service members and their families
- Supporting local Armories throughout the NJ and NY regions
- Sponsoring the “Project Little Soldier” programs providing holiday gifts to children of our deployed soldiers
- Sending “Care Packages” to our troops on a regular basis
- Sponsoring “Care Package” collection drives and campaigns, to raise military awareness and collect appreciated necessities of refreshments, toiletries and medical supplies that are not readily available to our troops deployed overseas.